Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Fun

Yesterday as I was running out of Albertsons with some honey so I could cook all day (more on that later), I saw some workers putting balloons in the front patio area of the store. I found out they were doing a little Easter egg hunt and cookie decorating booth. I ran home and grabbed everyone else and back we headed. We were too late to have Ava participate in her age group (8:30... really??!?), but we made it by 8:40, so they let Ava in with the 3 and 4 year olds at 9. The workers were so sweet with her! One lady even put some eggs out specifically for Ava and then asked us how many she found, just to make sure she got enough. We really appreciated it. Here are a few of the pictures I snapped:

Becks just hanging out







I'm so glad we were able to let Ava do this! She had a lot more fun than last year, that's for sure!

2 comments:

Chris Sr. said...

How fun! You have some nice pictures for Ava's scrapbook. Wish we could have been there. Are you going to have an Easter egg hunt at home for Ava?

Courtney said...

We are having one with some girls from the ward on Thursday, and then we'll do one on Easter morning. It's so much more fun now that she's figured out what to do! We wish you could be here, too. We'll just have to plan some extra-fun things to do when you get here next week!