Thursday, February 4, 2010

Kisses!

Ava has started giving kisses. She will grab your face and stick her (open and usually wet) mouth on your nose or mouth. It's so much fun! As soon as she kisses you, she goes back to whatever she was doing before. I want to get a video of it to post, but that would require the help of someone else, too. Maybe I can get Ben to help me this weekend. She also dances. I think it's the cutest thing. Whenever music comes on she stops what she's doing and starts bobbing to the music. I do have a video of that one. I will work on getting it up on the blog.

Everything else is going well. Ava is still on antibiotics, but it seems like she's less congested and generally a happier. It's a quick post, but a little update into our lives right now!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

What a cutie!! I hope you get a video of that :) Can't wait to play with you guys in April!