Monday, January 25, 2010

Starting Off With a Bang

Today has been a fun morning, because I had a chance to sit down and learn how to make a header from scratch. I had downloaded a Valentine's Day background, but there was no corresponding header to go with it. So I made one. It's actually a lot simpler than I thought it would be, because it's just like when I digitally scrapbook. I was worried about the dimensions until I realized I could just use a header I already had downloaded and erase it all (keeping the background layer).

Not much else is going on. Ava's getting more fun by the minute; I can't wait for her to do more, but at the same time she's getting too big too fast. It's quite a conundrum.

This weekend a few of my friends and I took a jaunt up to Anaheim to a big Craft Convention. HOLY COW. It took us 6 hours to just make one pass through the whole thing. I was really proud of myself, though, because I only spend $2.18. Yay for me! Anyway, it was a great experience and a nice excuse to go out with the girls.

No comments: