Friday, January 22, 2010

Ahhhh.. the Weekend

It's always so nice to get to Friday. Even though I usually work on Saturday nights, I still look forward to Ben being home and having some good family time. Tomorrow I'm having a girl's morning out to go to a big craft show in Anaheim. I'm really excited! I don't get out too often without Ava, so I'm sure I'll feel like I've forgotten something the whole time, but it will be nice for Ben and Ava to spend some Daddy-daughter time.
It's been raining almost constantly this week. I have to admit I can't get enough of it! I love listening to it hit the house when I'm drifting off to sleep, and during the day it's a lot of fun to watch. Ava seems to be pretty entranced by it, too. There has been some negative consequences of the rain (like flooding), but that's stayed near the beach areas, not up by us. I even partied through a tornado warning without even knowing it! A friend was over and we were playing with our babies and having some lunch. We had no idea about it until after she left. Oops!

No pictures for this post- mainly because I had SOOOOO many on the last few posts to get caught up.

No comments: