Thursday, March 31, 2011

Pictures and Sickies

A few days ago a good friend of mine came over and took pictures of Ava and Beckham. I was so excited to see the results! They are amazing. She said she didn't want me to pay her for them, but little does she know that's just not going to happen!

We are getting this one in a canvas for the wall





He had finally had enough. He was sleeping and we tried to put him in a really awkward position. After a few minutes of us trying, he was done.








Long toes run in our family...

My two little angel babies

Sorry it's so picture heavy, but they are such good pictures that I had to put them all up. So... moving on to the rest of the post. We canNOT stay healthy in our house! I swear Ava has been sick since December. She still has a runny nose and awful cough. The pediatrician says it's just the norm. Now Beckham has it, too, though. Last night and early this morning he started having bad congestion, along with coughing and sneezing. Then this morning he was running a low fever. Poor little guy is only 5 weeks old! What am I exposing my kids to??!? Well, if any of you come out to visit and see us living in a bubble you'll know why.

No comments: